We’re committed to providing a secure and fair marketplace for our buyers (later we will called customer) and sellers (later we will called Vendor). To support this commitment, we’ve put in place rules and policies that govern our expectations of buyers and sellers, the actions we’ll take to keep you safe, and how we’ll protect you if something goes wrong.
What do we collect?
Aliganz.com collects information about visitors. This information includes your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring addresses. We use this information for operating our services, maintaining the quality of the service, security management and providing reports for relevant business purposes.
We may collect, receive and store Personal Information (i.e. includes information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc.) and Non-Personal information provided by you when you set up an account upon registration (Account) and use the Site and/or Platform:
- Contact information including cell no & email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, country.
- A home or other physical business address;
- Nature of business
- Category of Products sought to be listed on the Site and/or Platform
- requirements posted in your Account, or feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence on the Site or Platform and
- Payment information such as credit card information, from you.
You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular Service or feature. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose and communicating with you about the Services being offered.
Information Collected Automatically
When you use the Site and/or Platform, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Data Collection Devices: (“Cookies”)
Aliganz.com uses the Google Analytics tracking technology to track visits to our website. It allows us to analyze the usage of our website and is merely for our internal use.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web website activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
What we do with the information we gather?
The Company requires this Personal Information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To deliver Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Site, Platform and our Services.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to maintain and improve our Services.
- Provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users.
- We may periodically send circulars/informative notice/emails about new events or other information and send updates and administrative messages, to market the Service and for the internal operational and administrative purposes of the Service.
- to process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with use of the Site, Platform and Services.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other Users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site or Platform we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze and improve the Site and Platform usage, content and Service offerings, and to customize the Site and Platform content, layout, and Services. These uses improve the Site and Platform and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Site and Platform.
- You agree that we may use your Personal Information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; measure consumer interest in the Services provided by us; inform you about online and offline offers, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our Terms; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Non-personally identifiable information
We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the Services offered through the Site and Platform, including: to administer the Services being offered there under, to understand how well our Service is working, to market the Services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the Service and to generally improve the Service.
Email Communication/Text Messages
If you create an account and provide your email address and phone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails or text messages, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, “opt out” instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All Users receive administrative emails and/or text messages. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, text messages you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information with from time-to-time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- (i) if you use the Service through the Site and/or Platform, we may disclose your Information to the Buyers and/or Vendors who have either listed their Products or requirements on the Site and/or Platform, to respond to the queries/posts submitted by you pertaining to the Products offered or sought to be sourced by you by posting queries or messages on the Site and/or Platform. For instance, we may share details of your business name, address, details of the Products, specifications, time lines, the Products sought to be sold or sourced which is visible to other Users once they register on the Site and/or Platform and certain contact information (depending upon your location and applicable laws) to facilitate the Services, including promoting and marketing the Services.
- (ii) to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your Personal Information for performing services, administering promotions, analyzing data and usage of the Service through the Site and/or Platform, processing credit card payments, operating the Service or providing support and maintenance services for the same, or providing customer service.
- (iii) When we have your consent to otherwise share the information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze (a) the performance of, to operate and improve the Services offered through the Site and/or Platform, (b) the behavior of Users and to target offers to Users depending upon their requirements and (c) the behavior and ratings of Vendors and/or Buyers. We may also disclose, use or publish this information for promoting the Services offered under the Site and/or Platform. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
You may review, correct, update or change your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our email address stated above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CHANGE / AMENDMENTOF THE POLICY
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site and/or Platform may contain links to other websites or platforms of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site and/or Platform, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and/or platform. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by clicking on the “delete account” link on your account settings page or by deleting the mobile application. If you terminate your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received, will be removed from the Site and/or Platform and deleted from our servers. Because of the way we maintain our Site and/or Platform, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for some time. Even after you remove information from your Account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users.